Saturday, May 24, 2008

Milan - May 24th

We have left the Tuscan hills and are back in the land of technology!  It was a wonderful time in Tuscany despite the rain and we were sad to leave. 

I have had some difficulty uploading the blogs I did offline - they seem to be coming up out of order.  This offends my need for order and organization but I suppose it really doesn't matter?!  Those of you who need the order I do can check the dates and click to read them in their proper sequence!

6:40 a.m. train to Paris tomorrow.  Not sure what the Internet situation will be so you may or may not get another update.  I will definitely finish off the blog when we return to Canada on Wednesday?!! 

I can't believe this trip and the year is almost over.  It has been a dream for so long and it will soon be a wonderful memory!!