Saturday, April 5, 2008

FRANCE!!

Computer issues so I'm doing this on a French keyboard...time consuming!! Any suggestions why I either can't get a connection to the Internet or, at STARBUCKS!! why I can't get any of my sites when I do get a connection!!! Email me...
I am using Windows Live to do the blog and will publish as soon as I have a connection. Bev will update too.
Having an amazing time! Saw all the sights yesterday ... the Seine, the Louvre (will visit it next month with Mom and Dad), the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe!!! I strolled the Champs Elysees and have been coping quite well with my rusty French!!
Off to Aix en Provence this morning to pick up a car and drive to my chateau for two weeks. I doubt I'll have Internet but will try to find a cafe somewhere to stay in touch. 225 photos so far!!